Fxlion, the specialized battery company, released a new compact power hub to power all your camera accessories (and more) with just one battery: the Fxlion NANOHUB. This tiny adapter is designed to work with compact batteries like the Fxlion NANO ONE/TWO. The NANOHUB gives you a lot of power outputs, including two USB Type-C/Type-A ports, two 12V and 7.4V barrel output, and two D-Tap power input/output ports. Let’s take a closer look at this versatile power hub!
Fxlion NANOHUB Features
Smaller V-Mount batteries are getting more and more popular, slowly “replacing” traditional large battery blocks we’ve known for decades. Our cameras and camera rigs are getting smaller nowadays, so it’s a good thing to get more compact powering solutions. Fxlion NANO ONE and NANO TWO compact batteries have been available for quite some time now, and the company is expanding its lineup of powering accessories with the Fxlion NANOHUB.
This power hub is rather compact, at only 84 x 63 x 23mm, for a weight of 210g/0.46lbs. Here is a quick roundup of everything the Fxlion NANOHUB has to offer:
- On the front, there is a blue belt working indicator.
- At the back, you’ll find a 1/4-20″ mounting thread to attach it to your camera rig.
- On the left side, there is a USB Type-C input/output port with built-in PD fast charging protocols. The maximum power output is 60W so that you can charge some MacBook Pros from it. Also, there is a “regular” USB-Type-A port that supports QC3.0 fast charge protocols. Finally, there is a 7.4V/3A max (2.1mm diameter) DC output barrel port.
- The right side features a 12V/3A max DC output barrel port. There is a D-Tap 10.0V – 16.8V power input/output port that can take a 10A maximum load.
- At the bottom, you’ll find another D-Tap power input/output port with the same characteristics.
To power everything, you’ll have to feed juice to one of the two D-Tap ports or the USB Type-C port. The input power can be a V-Mount/Gold Mount 14.8V battery, a USB or D-tap charger, a USB-C charger/power bank, or an AC-adapter. The Fxlion NANOHUB is very versatile and gives you plenty of powering options depending on your needs.
Price and Availability
The Fxlion NANOHUB is available now for $130.00. If you already have compact batteries, this seems like an affordable power hub solution to power all your accessories on your rig or the road.
What do you think about the Fxlion NANOHUB? Do you already use compact V-Mount/Gold Mount batteries? Let us know in the comments below!