Feature highlights of the upcoming version:
– First full support for 5D mark II
– Supports latest Canon firmware for 5D mark II, 60D, 600D and 50D
– Advanced ISO control (ISO 80, improved highlight rolloff, ISO 51200…)
– Advanced FPS control (24.000 FPS and 0.2 FPS possible)
– High speed operating through shortcuts (read more)
– New menu design
– Much improved stability (read more)
This is what they wrote:
As promised last week, we are very close to the 2.3 release. We’d like to run a release candidate testing first (RC1), so we’ll start this today.
As a special gesture to the donors and contributors to the ML project, we would like to thank them by giving them access to the release candidate in the forum section accessible to contributors and supporters. Currently we match donors and forum members by hand, so if we miss any of you, please contact me or Bart via PM.
For providing testing feedback, you will have to complete a small quiz. Your feedback will help us fix any remaining problems and announce a release date for the stable v2.3, which will be available to those who donate at least 10 euro to keep us running. After three weeks, this version will become free for everybody.
ML 2.3 RC1 works on Canon 5D Mark II 2.1.2, 550D 1.0.9, 60D 1.1.1, 600D 1.0.2, 50D 1.0.9 and 500D 1.1.1.