The Pixel LV-W1 wireless live view remote control should work for both stills and video. The 2.4ghz transmitter mounts on the hot shoe adapter and connects via the USB port on the camera. The signal is sent to a 3″ LCD monitor. I contacted the company and they currently only sell directly. No mention of price that I can see. They responded very quickly to my email. There is one on ebay selling for $335 US out of Poland. A Big THANK YOU to Joe Womble for bringing this to my attention. Keep the emails coming!
Here is the info from their website.
1. LV-W1 image transmit is using 2.4GHz frequency channel, 3 specific channels.
2. Shutter control is using 433MHz frequency channel (available to use another frequency channel). 3 specific channels.
3. Operating distance range is up to 80M.
4. The display is protected by coating; it’s not easy to get scratch.
5. 3inch TFT display, adjustable the brightness .
6. Resolution: 960 X 240
7. 3.7V 1200mAh lithium battery. Working hour: Transmitter — 8 hours or above. Receiver — 5hours or above.
8. The receiver is usable to connect the camera directly, just like CT-122.
Use VD-936 (optional) to connect and transfer the live view to PC.
9. Compatible for camera which included AV Output and shutter release socket.
10.Charging method: via charger or USB cable for charging the battery inside the device.