The Crew over at JAG35 are giving away this killer little 7″ On-Board HDMI monitor. This is one of the most cost effective monitors on the market. An external monitor is one of the first accessories that I recommend for HDSLR’s. This is a very good solution for one of the most fundamental problems with Canon HDSLR’s. Here is a little info from the JAG35 website.
To win this cool monitor follow @JAG35 on Twitter and tweet the text below in quotes.
“Follow @JAG35 via @goforjared to win a 7″ HDMI on board monitor. Check it out on www.cinema5d.com/news”
Update ** We will announce the winner via Twitter Friday June 25th, 2010.
Jag35 Monitor Features:
- Affordable External Monitor
- 7″ LCD Screen
- Better control over critical focusing
- Power Supply / Car Kit Included
- Supports 1920X1080 Resolution (800 x 480 Native Resolution)** Update
- Small and Compact design
- Works with Canon 5DmkII, 7D or any HDMI Device
- Works with both Pal or NTSC