Vimeo is offering a 30 day trial “risk free” for its new venture – Vimeo Business. A platform with marketing and analytics tools that gives you the the power of bringing your content to the masses.
Vimeo has become a household name in the film industry by managing to become the de-facto go-to place for quality in independent filmmaking online. Also, the ability to upload new edit revisions under the same link and its customisable embed code is extremely helpful when working with clients. Being able to share your content to a worldwide audience of over 280 million users is phenomenal, but when privacy is a concern, you have the option to share it with only the entrusted circle.
But now in comes Vimeo Business, taking all of this a step further.
Connecting & Collaboration
Vimeo Business allows a company to connect with some of Vimeo’s best content creators to bring their product to life. You will be able to add up to 10 members to the vimeo account, for easy collaboration.
Vimeo Business allows for easy management of your content in one assumedly safe place. You can upload up to 5TB total of 4K Ultra HD video, with unlimited bandwidth. The privacy settings allow you to control who you share with and the full customizable embed codes make sure that the videos can only be played on the websites you choose.
Marketing and Analytics
Like with Vimeo Pro, you can share your videos with a customizable player, which includes your company logo, but now you can also include calls-to-action buttons that link the user to your website. Add email subscription, which allows for targeted email campaigns, an entirely new feature. The analytics tools allows to track your viewers engagement, which will give you an insight into what they like.
Here is an overview of all the additional features Vimeo Business has to offer:
- high-quality playback on desktop, mobile, tablet, and TV
- Up to 5TB total of 4K Ultra HD video storage
- Unlimited bandwidth in the Vimeo player
- Private link sharing and unlisted review pages
- No ads before, after, or on top of your videos (we don’t know if that’s a hint of what’s to come to the “free” Vimeo because so far we haven’t ever seen any ads in any Vimeo video)
- Manage and organize videos in one safe place
- Add up to 10 team members to your account
- Fully customizable and embeddable HTML5 player
- Engagement and duration graphs
- Google Analytics integration
- Email capture and lead generation
- VIP support
- Find and work with professional video creators
- Sell videos online and worldwide
- Hosted portfolio sites
- Third-party player support
- Optional source file storage
- Full SEO visibility
- Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box integrations
- Free video-making lessons and tutorials
- Add captions and subtitles
You can try Vimeo Business for free for 30 days. Should you be interested in moving to Vimeo Business it will set you back $599/year.
Let us know what you think about Vimeo Business. What is your experience with Vimeo. Would you upgrade to a Business account to increase your viewership?