With NAB just around the corner, things are starting to hot up with manufactures keen to present their latest products, Zacuto being at the forefront of the hype. We will cover this product more at NAB, but here’s a sneak peek at the Zacuto Gratical, a high resolution micro OLED EVF. Watch the above video.
- Large field of view
- 4:3 screen to allow space for overlays
- SDI IN/OUT
- HDMI IN/OUT
- Converts HDMI to SDI and vice versa
- LP-E6 battery
- Wide range diopter
- LUT compatible
- LUT loop through to offer different LUT to output monitor
- Overlay loop through to offer different overlays to output monitor
- Proprietary cable available for C300, F55, EPIC, ARRI for stock overlays
I’m really excited at this product, and love the 4:3 screen concept, with the ability to include overlays that don’t interfere with the actual image.
Zacuto has many other products set for premiere at NAB, including the control grip we spoke about last week, a new line of tripods and a new VCT universal baseplate.