You have probably never heard of “Amimon“, but you might have been using their “zero latency” technology with other wireless transfer gear from some industry leading brands. There is a point when a company is ready to market their technology under their own name and that is the case with Amimon right now. At Inter Bee 2015 they presented their first Wireless Video Transmitter “CONNEX”.
I had a chance to talk to Mr. Dan Dariel at the exhibition, who was kind enough to explain a bit more about their first affordable, yet professional product, the Amimon CONNEX, which is made especially for drones (Surely it can be used for gimbal work too).
Here are the highlights of that product:
- 1080p60 Video Monitoring from the Air
- HDMI Input and Output
- Up to 1000m (3300ft) Line-of-Sight Range
- Less Than 1 ms Latency
- 5.8G Operation To Avoid Interference
- Relays S.BUS-Based Gimbal Controls
- Supports OSD for MAVLINK Telemetry
- AES128/RSA1024 Video Encryption
- Includes Mounting Hardware and Cables
- Supports Up to Four Receivers
As Amimon is a relatively new company in the industry, if you have any experience with their products, please share it with us.
More information at: connex.amimon.com