Canon has released a firmware update for their new EOS C500 Mark II. Firmware Version v220.127.116.11 – nothing fancy, just a couple of bug fixes.
Below are the listed revisions for firmware update v18.104.22.168:
- Remote A terminal and Remote B terminal can be used simultaneously
- Sensor mode information can be displayed
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, under specific conditions, high-brightness areas may appear tinted
- Fixes a phenomenon where the [C. Temp. Increment] setting cannot be changed
- Fixes a phenomenon where the SSID (stealth) setting cannot be made in a Wi-Fi connection
- Fixes the metadata to be recognized color profile correctly in some editing software.
The update can be done by the user via the cameras SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot. Details and download available on the Canon website here.
We currently have the Canon C500 Mark II in our Test Lab and will release the results of our dynamic range and rolling shutter tests of the camera as soon as possible.
Here’s our a preliminary C500 Mark II low-light test and 6K RAW clip for download, in case you missed it.
Are you in the market for a Canon C500 Mark II? The camera has created quite a stir … in case you missed it, watch our first impressions on the day of the announcement a few months ago here.