Ikan is having an HDSLR short film contest. They want you to create a short film using the Ikan name, logo or product. The theme of the film must be “Revolution”. That’s about it. Here is some info from their site. How to enter and what you can win.
▪ Join the “HDSLR Revolution” vimeo group.
▪ Create your entry of no more than 3 ½ minutes.
▪ Upload your video to the “HDSLR Revolution” vimeo group.
▪ Send us your completed entry form.
▪ Kick back until the winners are announced December 15.
Prizes: Now, with this year’s short film competition, we’re embracing and empowering the shift in technology that’s taking place in the world of filmmaking. Just as last year, the competition is totally free to enter, but we’ve boosted our prize packages to over $17,000!