The range includes straight ND’s from ND4 to ND16 and combination ND/PL filters with a built in polariser from ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL and ND64/PL. There’s also a separate CPL, and a IR UV cut filter. One of the most interesting filters is the ND1000 filter for long exposures. Freewell also makes graduated ND filters and a light pollution reduction filter.
The Freewell ND Filters for the DJI Osmo Action Camera
These filters are built in CNC machined aircraft grade aluminium housings with a threaded mount. Made from premium optical glass with 16 layer coatings these filters are waterproof, scratchproof, dustproof, and oil resistant. They come with a lifetime warranty.
A budget ND filter kit is available that are built to the same standard but don’t have the optical coatings.
The Freewell ND Filter Kits
- All Day 8-Pack – ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL, and ND64/PL
- Bright Day 4-Pack – ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL, and ND64/PL
- Standard Day 4-Pack – ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL
- Landscape Series 3-Pack – Grad Kit consists of ND8-GR, ND16-4, ND32-8
- IR UV Cut
- ND 1000 Long Exposure
- Light Pollution Reduction
- Budget Kit 6-Pack – ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL, ND32/PL and ND64/PL
If you’re looking for filters for your DJI Action Camera on a budget, the Freewell ND filters may be just the right solution.
In case you missed our video review of the DJI Osmo Action, you can watch it here:
Have you ordered the DJI Osmo Action camera? What are your plans for ND filters with that camera? Let us know in the comments below.