Terms and Conditions – cinema5D Survey and Raffle September 2019
Promoter: cinema5D GmbH Kranzgasse 22 / 9-10, 1150 Vienna Austria
1. You must be aged 18 or over to be eligible to enter our raffle. People from all countries are eligible to enter and win.
2. To enter the raffle, please complete the survey registration form providing us with your full name and email address. All the submitted data needs to be accurate in order to be eligible to win.
3. Entries can be made from September 5th, 2019, 0:00 Central European Time (CET) up until September 30th, 2019, 23:59 UTC. No entries will be accepted after this time. The promoter accepts no liability for any entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
4. cinema5D will select the winners from all entrants that were submitted through the web form. The winners will be chosen randomly from all eligible entrants who filled out the entire survey and provided their correct name and email address. Announcement of the winners will take place during October 1st, 2019.
5. The three prize winners will be announced on cinema5D.com no later than on October 2nd, 2019.
6. One entry per person only is permitted in this raffle. More than one entry per person – either through the same or another email account – will automatically lead to disqualification of all entries from the raffle.
7. The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
8. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the competition, and the promoter assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, other problems or technical malfunctions with regard to the competition.
9. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
10. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
11. If for any reason an entry cannot be viewed or opened as planned, including infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, the promoter assumes no responsibility.
12. The promoter will select the winners randomly at their sole discretion. cinema5D’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The 1st prize winner will be awarded a MOZA Slypod (donated by Gudsen), an Aputure Amaran MX light (donated by Aputure), 1-year single license for Artlist and Artgrid (donated by Artlist) and a single licence for ERA 4 Bundle PRO (donated by Accusonus). The 2nd place will be awarded a Laowa 4mm MFT fisheye lens (donated by Venus Optics), 1-year single license for Artlist (donated by Artlist), and a single license for Accusonus ERA 4 Bundle Standard (donated by Accusonus). The 3rd place will be awarded an Aputure Amarain MW light (donated by Aputure), a 1-year single license of Artgrid (donated by Artlist) and a single license for Accusonus ERA 4 Bundle Standard (donated by Accusonus).
14. In the event of a prize becoming unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar or equivalent value. ALL prizes will be sent/distribute directly by the donating companies. The winners of this raffle acknowledge that the promoter is not responsible for sending the prizes, but the promoter will do their best to ensure that donating companies are sending the prizes in due time.
15. If no response is received from any of the winners to the notification of their win after 14 days, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
16. There are no cash or credit alternatives available.
17. The winner agrees to participate in related publicity and to the use of their names and likenesses and the winning images for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity across the world.
19. The raffle is managed under the control of cinema5D GmbH. The rules are governed by the laws of Austria. By entering the free prize draw you agree to submit to the laws of Austria in respect to the operation of the competition regardless of your country of residence.