At long last Adobe seems to have found a crack in Hollywood’s historically Avid-centric skin. Here are some free Deadpool handheld camera presets from Jarle Leirpoll. It seems David Fincher’s choice to cut Gone Girl on Premiere Pro may have been the key influencing factor for both the Coen Brothers and Deadpool director Tim Miller’s choice in NLE this time around.
Johnny Elwyn’s recent write-up, Editing Deadpool and Hail, Caesar! in Premiere Pro, is a great read with some insightful interviews of how this took place.
Pro Video Coalition also recently published ART OF THE CUT on cutting “DEADPOOL” with Premiere Pro CC.
The presets let you simulate handheld camera movement on a locked off shot in your Premiere Pro timeline, something which could be very useful indeed.
Contents, Jarle’s Deadpool Handheld Camera Presets
- For any footage
- Handheld Camera – Long Lens
- Handheld Camera – Small Camcorder
- Handheld Camera – Somewhat Steady
- For over-sized footage
- Handheld Camera – More Movement
- Handheld Camera – More Movement Smooth
- Handheld Camera – More Movement, Smoothest
- Handheld Camera – Lots of Movement