Corel Corporation has just introduced its latest update to its Windows-only video editing software: Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate. This latest version supports 4K, HD, and 360-degree video editing, an enhanced video masking tool, new animated overlays, and so on. Let’s take a closer look at it!
Pinnacle Studio 24
If you’re new to Pinnacle video editing software, this is a Windows-only NLE made primarily for beginners and prosumers users. It is easy to use, with very intuitive tools.
However, over the last couple of versions – including Pinnacle Studio 23 that we talked about here – more and more professional features are being added to the software.
Pinnacle Studio 24 is available in three different flavors: Studio, Studio Plus, and Ultimate. With each version, you get access to more tools and features than the others. The flagship and more feature-full version of the video editor is Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate.
Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate – Features
Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate brings a lot of improvements and a couple of new features over its predecessor, including:
- Unlimited tracks, 4K video support, multi-camera editing up to 6 cameras, and 360 video editing. Also, Pinnacle Studio 24 supports dynamic transitions, track transparency, and stop motion animation.
- An enhanced title editor that allows you to modify the parameters of any title with keyframe-based controls. It’s also easier to keyframe controls and save them as a preset. Finally, you can copy/paste groups of keyframes across the timeline to repeat transitions, edits, and effects quickly.
- A refined video masking tool to create and track masks into your scene.
- You can now create and save presets, sub-projects, and nested clips to use in future projects.
- New Project Notes make it easy to stay organized when toggling between multi-day editing jobs.
- A new Animated Overlays library with graphics, backgrounds, and animated overlays.
- 5.1 surround audio is back.
- The Color Grading tools were already available, and you can quickly adjust your white balance, saturation, tone curve, as well as apply LUTs to your footage.
- Also, Pinnacle Studio 24 can record your screen and webcam. In the MultiCam Editor, you can combine it to existing footage; this is useful if you’re doing video-game streaming/editing, for example.
- Finally, something that a lot of NLE lacks nowadays, with Pinnacle MyDVD, you can burn your projects to disc…
For a complete list of all the Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate features, you can visit Pinnacle’s website here.
Pricing and Availability
All Pinnacle Studio 24 versions are available now. Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate retails for $129.95/€129.95, Pinnacle Studio 24 Plus is $99.95/€99.95, and Pinnacle Studio 24 is $59.95/€59.95. If you already have previous versions, upgrade pricing is available.
What do you think about this Pinnacle Studio 24 update? Have you ever used Pinnacle to edit a video? What is your go-to NLE? Don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments below!