Syrp has announced a new product, the Genie Mini, which is a compact, portable motion control product. Weighing in at half a pound, this new device allows you to perform smooth motion control panning.
The original Genie is also performs motion control, but it could only do tracking moves. By combining the Genie and the new Genie Mini you have one piece of gear that can perform motion-control tracking and panning.
- Motion control for timelapse or real-time video
- Control using smartphone via bluetooth and Syrp Genie App
- Use stand alone for panning
- Use in conjunction with the Genie for tracking and panning
- Compatible with a wide range of cameras: Smartphone, GoPro, Mirrorless camera or DSLR
Syrp will be at NAB next week, so we will make sure we stop by their booth and check this product out.
Genie Mini Specs
- Max Speed – 360 Degrees in 31 seconds
- Minimum Resolution – 0.011 Degrees
- Panning Load – 8kg (17.6 lb)
- Tilting Load – 5kg centered (11.0 lb)
- Weight – 230g (8.1oz)
- Timelapse – 40+ hours
- Video – 5+ hours
- Charge Time – 3 Hours
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy to Syrp App (iOS, Android)
- USB Charging
- Camera port – 2.5mm
- Accessory port – 3.5mm (Dual Genie mode + IR Cable)
- 1/4-20 On Top
- 3/8-20 On Bottom
- Included 1/4” to 3/8” adapter